What a great time to make your day at UWSP at Wausau … and pay tribute to someone or something important to you!
The UWMC Foundation is offering unique, long-lasting value to individuals, couples, businesses and other groups that make a one-time sponsorship commitment of just $1,000 by sponsoring a theater seat in the UW Center for Civic Engagement. Your sponsorship will support the Foundation’s unrestricted Annual Fund campaign to provide student scholarships, as well as support faculty research and capital projects.
We call it Make Your Day, a valuable way to honor:
- A person, place or thing to mark a significant anniversary, memorial or achievement.
- A couple or a group of people who have collectively achieved a significant personal, academic or community milestone.
- A business that wishes to highlight its role as a good corporate citizen in the community.
- A foundation or other type of organization that wants to establish a lasting tribute to its role in the community.
The concept of Make Your Day is simple
Choose an open date, and make it yours at UWSP at Wausau (i.e. Jim Smith Day, Acme Manufacturing Co. Day, etc.) There are 365 seats in the theater at the UW Center for Civic Engagement and there are 365 days in the year. Simply choose “your day” on the seating chart, which shows seating beginning with Jan. 1 for the first seat in the first row, through Dec. 31 for the last seat in the last row.
View the theatre seating chart and the "key” to see which seats correspond with each date of the year.
Your one-time sponsorship fee of $1,000 will provide you with perpetual rights to a package that includes the following benefits:
- A permanent brass name plate (with up to 40 text characters) on the arm of a designated seat in the theater.
- An authentication certificate suitable for framing. The certificate will declare the designated day, and confirm the location of the seat and the inscription on it
Review the following metal nameplate examples, and envision the endless possibilities for you or your organization:
*Actual size of the nameplate will be somewhat larger (1 1/2" x 4").
If you prefer to pay online by credit card, Donate to pay via Pay Pal (please specify "Make Your Day" when prompted for "Message").
Then, call or email the Foundation office at 715-261-6280 or firstname.lastname@example.org to finalize arrangements.