Join a group of lifelong learners age 50 & over for an enriching three day program at UW Stevens Point at Wausau. A January thaw for your mind and spirit!
2019 Daily Schedule - SAVE THE DATE !
January 8-10, 2019
- 8:15 a.m. - 8:45 a.m. - Registration (Tuesday only - UW Stevens Point at Wausau West Entrance Hallway)
- 8:45 a.m. - 9:00 a.m. - Welcome & Announcements (Tuesday only)
- 9:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m. - General Session, Auditorium in Main Building
- 10:00a.m. - 10:30 a.m. - Refreshment Break, Union & Concourse
- 10:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. - Morning Class
- 12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m. - Lunch
- 1:00 p.m. - 2:30 p.m. - Afternoon Class
- 2:45 p.m. - 3:45 p.m. - Optional Sessions
Copy of last years brochure - 2018 Good Ideas Brochure!
Did you miss the conference? Click HERE to view the presentation on YouTube for Continuing Ed!