Welcome to UW-Stevens Point at Wausau! We have several opportunities available for you to visit the campus and learn about what we have to offer! Please complete our online Campus Interest Form or register to attend one of our Campus Preview events.
To schedule a tour, contact the Solution Center.
We look forward to helping you get started on your college degree at UW-Stevens Point at Wausau.
Campus Preview Days
At Preview Day you will:
- Meet professors, current students, other parents and alumni.
- Attend sample classes and meet with advisors.
- Learn about our affordable tuition and opportunities for financial aid.
- Ask questions about our guaranteed credit transfer.
- Learn about student life and your ability to get involved with sports, music, theater, student clubs and more!
- Parents are encouraged to attend!
Upcoming preview day: Friday, November 30, 2018: 9-11a.m.
Room 100, Main Academic Building (Park in Marathon Park)
Call 715-261-6100 to RSVP
A UW-Stevens Point at Wausau student will take you on a walking tour of our beautiful campus. You will see our main academic building, art studios, the field house, residence hall and the UW Center for Civic Engagement. Tours begin in the Solution Center (Room 150) and typically last 90 minutes.
Schedule a Visit
- Leave the Name portion blank
- Change Starts On to "Next 3 months"
- Change Location to "UW-Stevens Point at Wausau"
- Change Category to "Campus Visit"
- Select the date and time that works best for you and click on “Register”
Parents of high school juniors and seniors can get answers to their questions about sending their students to college at these information sessions.
UW-Stevens Point at Wausau'sSolution Center staff, faculty, staff and current students will share information and experiences about student life, the cost of college and financial aid, credit transfer, academics, support services, housing and food service, why a campus visit is important. Parents will also have the opportunity to tour UW-Stevens Point at Wausau. The sessions are free, but advance registration is requested.
For more information, call 715-261-6235 or toll free 1-888-367-8962 or email email@example.com.
UW-Marathon County Viewbook
Learn more about campus by viewing our guidebook.