“Since it is a smaller university, the class sizes are fairly small and it is easy to get to know your professors and advisors.
The open communication between professors and students at UWMC makes learning fun and rewarding. UWMC has an extremely well-educated and helpful staff.”
- Amy Miller, 30, International Business Major
- Efficiency – A streamlined track to the bachelor’s degree you need, with classes chosen to get you through your degree in the most efficient way.
- Convenience – Cut your trips to campus in half or take classes from home when you choose from these convenient course formats:
- blended (face-to-face & online)
- online streaming video
- accelerated or traditional semester
- Savings – Save money and time as you complete half (and often more) of your bachelor’s degree at UWMC. You get the lowest university tuition in Wisconsin at UWMC – can’t beat that!
In addition you get:
- The power of a UW degree – a quality degree with a highly-recognized name.
- Career development assessment and advising
- Financial aid advising
- Dedicated faculty focused on your success
- Small classes with personal attention
- Adult student advisors who understand your situation
- Free tutoring
To find out how MyTrack can work for your future,
Or submit a request for more