MyTrack Course Schedules
“All the professors and staff here are very helpful, especially for a returning adult student like me.
I was very unsure of how to go about my study habits and what classes I should focus on first.
The advisors were very helpful in making sure I was on track. UWMC has a great support team!”
- Hlee Xiong-Lee, 27, Nursing major
The following courses are offered in the evenings to accommodate working adults.
Classes begin September 3, 2013.
- ART 154 – Introduction to Ceramics
- ART 254 – Intermediate Ceramics
- ART 255 – Ceramics II
- BIO 105 – Greek and Latin Origins of Medical and Scientific Terminology
- BUS 201 – Introductory Accounting
- BUS 242 – Business Ethics
- CPS 106 – Word Processing and Presentation Concepts
- CPS 107 – Spreadsheet Concepts
- CPS 108 – Database Concepts
- ENG 101 – College Writing and Critical Reading
- ENG 102 – Critical Writing, Reading and Research
- MAT 105 – Introduction to College Algebra
- MAT 110 – College Algebra
- PHI 243 – Business Ethics
- PHY 141 – College Physics
Click here for course descriptions and schedules, including a full lineup of online courses.
Spring semester begins January 27, 2014.
For additional details, see Academic Calendars and Course Schedules.
To find out how MyTrack can work for your future,
Or submit a request for more