So, you’ve looked around, are excited to enter the MyTrack program or at least to take the next step. Now what?
Take these simple steps on your path:
1. Apply to UWMC – It's easy to apply to the program! Just fill out the same application that all potential students do - click here to apply online.
2. Sit down with an advisor – Get excellent advice from an advisor who understands the needs and challenges experienced by adults returning to college. They will work with you throughout your academic journey!
3. Register for courses – Take a look at scheduled start dates and register for courses. Advisors will gladly assist you with course selection, registration, finances, and other questions you may have. Schedule an appointment to meet with an advisor by calling Student Affairs at 715-261-6235.
4. Get ready – Once you’re in the program, prepare to succeed! As a returning adult student, you will have access to a wide variety of support resources.
5. Learn more about what to expect and tips for success!
To find out how MyTrack can work for your future, contact:
phone: (715) 261-6235
Or submit a request for more information today!