What to Expect
“I was most surprised by the intensity of the classes. As I progress, though, with the help of the professors and my new friends, I’ve developed good strategies to enhance my study skills.
It has been rewarding to see the progress I’ve made.”
- Hlee Xiong-Lee, 27, Nursing major
Just as you are different, MyTrack uses different class formats, delivery modes and times, all to meet your individual needs.
Class Formats & Delivery Modes:
- Accelerated: a traditional 15-week class reduced to 7 weeks (or less). It requires the same amount of coursework as a traditional class, but is completed in a shorter time period.
- Blended: a combination of on-campus class meetings and online course work.
- Blended/Accelerated: a traditional 15-week class reduced to 7
weeks (or less). It requires the same amount of coursework as a traditional
class, but is completed in a shorter time period. A portion of the learning
activities has been moved online, and time spent in the classroom is reduced
accordingly by the instructor. *Computer skills are required.
- Streaming Video: lectures are recorded and made available via the internet. Class participation and assignment submission may take place online or may be combined with on-campus class attendance. Students should contact the instructor for details on how streaming video is used in a specific course.
To understand which formats and deliveries work best for you, and more about what comes next, check out these brief videos using some of that same technology:
For further information about UWMC Technology Services, click here.
To find out how MyTrack can work for your future,
Or submit a request for more