PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT through a SHARED INQUIRY COMMUNITY
• Earn your master's degree in two school years.
• Meet one weekend a month at UWMC.
• Work with experienced facilitators and enthusiastic peers –beginning January 2013.
• Set and achieve personal and professional goals based on educator standards.
• Enjoy a positive learning environment while gaining skills that are immediately applicable and relevant to your current position.
• Create a customized action research project that incorporates school, district, state and national goals and standards into your program.
Who Should Enroll
• K-12 educators in all teaching areas
• Higher education and vocational and technical school instructors
• Anyone interested in developing teaching and leadership skills in an educational setting
To enroll: Contact Vickie Richmond Hawkins, Office of Continuing Education, UWMC, (715) 261-6309
or Email: email@example.com