Connecting with and supporting area K-12 students and teachers is an important part of our mission at UW-Marathon County. As a service to local public and private school teachers, our faculty offers a variety of interesting and timely presentations. While many topics are intended for high school students, teachers can contact individual professors to see if presentations could be tailored for other grade levels.
For further details on presentation topics, click on the professor's name below or download the Teacher Connection Overview.
Communication & Theatre Arts
- Barry Liss, Ph.D., Associate Professor of Communication Arts
- Sarah J. Rudolph, Ph.D., Professor of Communication and Theatre Arts
- Katie Kalish, Ph.D., Associate Professor of English
- Jill Stukenberg, MFA, Assistant Professor of English
- Brett Barker, Ph.D., Associate Professor of History
- Jeff Leigh, Ph.D., Associate Professor of History
- Paul Martin, Ph.D., Professor of Mathematics
- Eric Giordano, Ph.D., Associate Professor of Political Science and Director of the Wisconsin Institute for Public Policy and Service
- Louis L. Pech, Ph.D., Associate Professor of Biological Sciences
- Kristine Prahl, Ph.D., Assistant Professor of Biological Sciences
- Paul Whitaker, Ph.D., Professor of Biological Sciences
- Penny Workman, Ph.D., Associate Professor of Chemistry
- Ann Herda-Rapp, Ph.D., Professor of Sociology