Around the world, millions of busy people have found that online education is a great way to continue learning when it's convenient for them 24/7/365. You'll be surprised at the range and depth of courses that are available for business and personal enrichment. We’ve partnered with several respected online training organizations to bring you an extensive offering - Health Ed Today, Center for Legal Studies, Wisconsin Indians Today, Ed2Go and UGotClass. Take a few minutes to browse what's available, and of course you can register and pay online when it’s convenient for you!
For Wisconsin Educations, we’re offering an online course called ‘Wisconsin Indians Today’ that will help educators satisfy certain educational requirements. It’s open to everyone who is interested in learning more about Wisconsin Indian Tribes.
Health Ed Today
Enter the fast paced world of medicine with Health Ed Today! Since 1993, Health Ed Today has supported innovative healthcare training and education programs in partnership with hospitals, employment agencies, the military and colleges and universities nationwide. All courses are highly interactive and provide students with an enriched learning experience. Each course includes: 24 hour-a-day instructor support & course mentors; engaging labs, student exercises and course videos; all textbooks, workbooks and student materials; and a new “Secure Student Website” – including career resources & other training. Certain programs include clinical externship and national certifications.
Engage your medical career with courses in these fields and more:
• Pharmacy Technician
• Clinical Medical Assistant
• Phlebotomy Technician
• EKG Technician
• Medical Billing and Coding
To experience a course demo and to learn more about these exciting new programs, visit us online at: http://www.healthedtoday.com/uwnorthregion
Prepare for a Legal Career!
The Center for Legal Studies (CLS) offers a variety of legal studies courses in conjunction with hundreds of colleges and universities nationwide. The curriculum is updated to remain current and on-pace with the trends in the legal industry. CLS uses only highly qualified law and test preparation instructors. Their courses are taught by attorneys, paralegals, and other legal professionals with years of legal experience. CLS was founded in 1980 and is located in Golden Colorado.
Here are two of our most popular legal courses:
- Paralegal Certificate Course - The Paralegal Certificate Course © trains you to work as a full-time or part-time paralegal, or to open your own freelance paralegal business. This intensive, nationally acclaimed curriculum is designed for beginning as well as advanced legal workers. Participants must complete two 7-week online sessions (Paralegal I and Paralegal II) consecutively to earn the certificate.
- Tuition: $1,289 for both sessions (Excludes textbooks)
- Advanced Paralegal Certificate Course - These classes build upon the Paralegal Certificate Course©. This course will greatly enhance your understanding of many of the substantive law areas,your legal knowledge and skills.
- Tuition: $300 per topic, 6 topics needed to earn certificate. (Excludes textbooks).
Online Schedule for 2017:
- January 9 - February 24, 2017
- March 6 - April 21, 2017
- May 1 - June 16, 2017
- June 26 - August 11, 2017
Wisconsin Indians Today
Students will learn about Wisconsin Indian tribes, their histories and sovereignty, and to place current and important Wisconsin tribal issues into cultural and historical context. This non-credit class meets certain DPI standards and requirements to satisfy ACT 31. This is a four-week course offered completely online. Dr. Renee Gralewicz, an enrolled Brothertown Indian Nation member and a Stockbridge-Munsee dependent earned her PhD at Washington State University with an emphasis in Cultural Anthropology and American Indian Studies. She has taught online courses for over a decade. April 1 – 30, 2017 Tuition: $119
To register, contact Doug Edwardsen at: email@example.com
Ed2Go Online Courses
Our instructor-led on-line courses are informative, fun, convenient, affordable and highly interactive. They focus on creating supportive communities for our learners. New course sessions begins monthly. Some popular on-line classes are:
- Accounting Fundamentals
- Project Management Fundamentals
- Speed Spanish
- Grammar Refresher
- Beginning Writer's Workshop
- Effective Business Writing.
For more information and to register visit: ed2go.com/uwmcconed
UGotClass Online Courses
Choose from over 100 online courses! Here are just a few popular ones:
- Workplace Ethics and Etiquette - For entrepreneurs, managers or anyone in the workplace. Learn the how-to’s of making ethical business decisions and discover the 5 secrets of how to interact properly in business and social settings to improve your communication and networking skills.One-month course. $145
- Certificate in Data Analysis - Companies have vast amounts of data, but it is rare to have someone with the ability to analyze that data to see trends and make predictions. Includes 3 one-month courses. $495
- eMarketing Essentials Certificate - No eMarketing experience or expertise is necessary. If you are already at an advanced level, your instructors are experts and can provide the latest most advanced information an answer your toughest questions. Includes 3 one-month courses. $495
For more information and to register visit: http://www.yougotclass.org/catalog.cfm/uwcmarathon