UW-Marathon County has a student government and a collegium comprised of faculty, staff and students.
All students enrolled at UWMC are members of the Student Government Association (SGA). Comprised of an elected Executive Board and Senate, SGA governs students affairs, sponsors special events and activities, approves the annual segregated fee budget, charters campus clubs, provides leadership training, and appoints student representatives to a variety of campus committees.
Executives for Fall 2015 - Spring 2016
- President: Dakota Karlen
- Vice President: Joseph Frey
- Shared Governance Director: Brendan Lehman
- Communications Director: Liz Kemnetz
- Student Life Director: Allison Wilke
- Inclusivity Director: Tahareh Mohammadian
Or use email@example.com if you are not sure who to contact.
SGA Advisor: Brian Kalish
Senator elections are held the third week of the fall semester.
Fall Election Positions
- 3 Freshman Senators
- 3 Sophomore Senators
- 3 Non-traditional Senators
Spring Election Positions
- Shared Governance Director
- Communications Director
- Inclusivity Director
- Student Life & Communications Director
Students also have a voice in the statewide institutional governance structure. The UW Colleges Student Governance Council elects three representatives and three alternates who sit on the statewide UW Colleges Senate.