The Collegium is an assembly of faculty, staff, deans and a representative delegation of students that sets policies and carries out activities on campus, including:
- recruitment and hiring of faculty and staff
- recruitment and retention of students
- evaluation of faculty and staff
- instructional and informational technology
- professional development activities
- campus safety
- campus diversity
- staff or student misconduct
The Collegium maintains many standing committees to carry out these vital roles.
Collegium meetings are held in the UWMC Terrace Room at 4pm unless otherwise noted.