The Collegium is an assembly of faculty, staff, deans and a representative delegation of students that sets policies and carries out activities on campus, including:
- recruitment and hiring of faculty and staff
- recruitment and retention of students
- evaluation of faculty and staff
- instructional and informational technology
- professional development activities
- campus safety
- campus diversity
- staff or student misconduct
The Collegium maintains many standing committees to carry out these vital roles.
Committee agendas and minutes are posted on the board outside the north hall mailroom (225).