Residents of Marathon Hall must choose one of three meal plans available to them. A housing contract will not be issued without a meal plan.
- Meals are assigned to the purchasing resident and are non-transferable to another person.
- A week of meals begins on Sunday and ends on Saturday. Missed meals in any week are not transferable to another week.
- Meal plan choices include 10, 14 or 19 meals per week. Meal plans begin with the dinner meal of the day before classes for the Fall and Spring semesters.
- On the last day of classes prior to a holiday (Thanksgiving, Christmas, Easter) or an extended break, the last meal served in the dining room is lunch. Meals will resume with breakfast on the first day of classes following each of the vacation periods listed above.
- All campus rules and regulations apply to the Food Service/Dining Room area.
Residents are required to present their student ID card for all meals.
Meal Plan Changes
Residents may make one meal plan change per semester. Meal plan changes must be made by September 15 of the Fall semester and by February 1 of the Spring semester. Any changes to the housing contract are pro-rated from the date of the change. Meal plan changes must be made in the Office of Residence Life located in Marathon Hall.
There may be times when a resident cannot make the meals times as posted. For example, NTC Residents may find it difficult to return to the University for lunch because of a class scheduling conflict. Bag lunches are available upon request with a 24 hour advance notice.
The UWMC Food Coop also offers complete catering services. Please contact Kristine McCaslin at (715) 261-6212 firstname.lastname@example.org Dana Ehlers at (715) 261-6216 email@example.com for more information.
All campus catering must be provided by the UW-Marathon County Food Service Cooperative. User groups are prohibited from preparing and/or bringing in their own food.
Summer Food Service
Summer food service is available for conferences, camps and special interest groups residing in Marathon Hall Residence Facility. Any group numbering 20 or more and reserving rooms in Marathon Hall must choose a summer meal plan. Summer plans can be adjusted to reflect the length of stay. The cafeteria is also open to students, faculty and staff on a single meal basis during these times.
Summer Weekly Camp/Conference Rate
Monday Breakfast through Friday Lunch
14 meals; $47.50/per person.
Sunday Brunch through Saturday Dinner
19 meals; (Brunch on Saturday & Sunday) $60.00/per person
Rates are subject to change & based on a minimum of 20 people. Please contact Kristine McCaslin at (715) 261-6212 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Summer meal times can be adjusted to meet the needs of the group, however, suggested times include:
- Breakfast 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 a.m.
- Lunch 11:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Dinner, 4:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Food service will be available to summer school residents when there are groups scheduled.
Weekend food service is limited.