The UW-Marathon County bookstore is located near the Student Union in Room 167.
To start your book order process, please visit our Online Bookstore and click on "Books" or stop in the bookstore with your course schedule.
We are excited to have a lot of new merchandise in our store! Stop in and check out the UW-Marathon County gloves, hats, caps, mugs, lanyards, water bottles, key rings, pens and pencils.
Winter Break Hours
The bookstore will be closed December 29 - January 1. It will reopen at 9 a.m. on January 2.
- Monday - Thursday: 9 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- Friday: 9 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday: Closed
Shop online anytime through our Online Bookstore.
To help reduce the rising costs of higher education, Follett Higher Education Group launched Rent-A-Text. Today it is the nation’s largest and fastest-growing textbook rental program.
With Rent-A-Text, students save, on average, 50% or more on the nation’s most popular textbooks.
Rental can save you up to 80% off the price of a new textbook.
If you are renting, please bring your driver's license and a debit/credit card (to secure the rental).
Rentals must be returned at a date to be determined.
UW-Marathon County Bookstore
Book Buyback Program
Put some money back in your pocket! How? It's simple - sell your textbooks back to the bookstore. What other items can be purchased, used for months, and then returned to the store for some of your money back? There are several factors we use to determine how much cash you can get back for your used textbooks, including:
- Condition: Any book being sold back must be in good shape, with binding, covers and every page intact. Excessive highlighting, underlining or other markings may decrease a book's buyback value.
- Course Materials Orders: If an instructor has requested your textbook for next term, then the value increases. Books falling into this category may be worth up to 50%, or more, of the original purchase price. Generally speaking, textbooks will be purchased until we reach our shelf stock limit.
- Overstocks and Current Editions Not Being Used on Campus: If we have reached our limit on a particular title for next term, or if your book has not been requested for next term and is a current edition, we may still purchase it. The cash back you will receive is based on various criteria including the national demand and the needs of other bookstores.