Current Services on Campus
- The Veterans Club is always looking for new student members!
- Mental Health Counseling: The UW-Marathon County counseling staff welcomes you to take the free online screening for eating disorders, alcohol issues, anxiety disorders, and depression. The screening is provided so that you may find out, in just a few minutes, whether or not professional consultation would be helpful to you.
- Accessibility Services
Veteran Services in Wausau Community
- Marathon County Veterans Service Office
- Tomah VA Medical Center/Wausau Clinic
- Wausau Vet Center
605 S. 24th Ave STE 24
Wausau, WI 54401
Keith F. Iris, Jr. LPC, NCC
Readjustment Counseling Therapist
- Mesothelioma Cancer Alliance - The Mesothelioma Cancer Alliance is the leading web-based community of its kind. It offers information on many different topics surrounding asbestos cancer including the latest innovations in mesothelioma treatment. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Credit/Debt resources for Veterans - Credit Card Insider
Student Veterans of America Stories
Are you paying out-of-state tuition? Share your story with SVA!
Student Veterans of America would like to hear from you, our student veteran community, on how residency requirements have affected your tuition rates.
We've spent many hours working locally and nationally to secure in-state tuition for veterans regardless of residency status. Student Veterans of America, and our partners at the American Legion and the Veterans of Foreign Wars, have testified before congressional committees on the undue burden out-of-state tuition places on student veterans' financial stability, and its repercussions on their education goals.
Through the efforts of our VSO partners and others, this has become a high profile story inside- and outside- of the veteran world.
Contact us at email@example.com with the following:
- Full Name
- Rank When Discharged
- Branch of Service
- Current status (student, reservist, employed etc.)
- Phone number
- A brief synopsis on how residency rules have affected your education goals
Your stories might be shared with members of the media looking to get in touch with student veterans. You must be willing to go on the record.