Congratulations on your admission to UW-Marathon County!
We look forward to you joining our campus community! Please follow the steps outlined below so that you are prepared for the coming semester. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions!
- All students are encouraged to apply. UW Colleges' FAFSA priority application date is April 1.
- Applications for UW-Marathon County scholarships are due by March 1.
- For new students only; information about Placement Testing will begin being mailed out to accepted new students in February.
- Re-entry, Transfer, Youth Options, and Non-degree Students should speak with an Academic Advisor before signing up for placement testing.
4. New Student Registration Sessions
- Information about registering for a registration session will to mailed to accepted new students in April.
- New Student Registration Sessions for Fall 2014 will be held:
- Thursday, May 29: 5-8 pm
- Monday, June 2: 5-8 pm
- Tuesday, June 10: 1-4 pm
- Thursday, June 12: 1-4 pm
- Wednesday, June 18: 5-8 pm
- Re-entry, Transfer, Youth Options, and Non-degree Students should speak with an Academic Advisor before registering for classes.
- Save the Date! New Student Orientation for Fall 2014 will be held on Friday, August 29, 2014. Please check back for further information!
- Orientation sessions are for new students only.
- Re-entry, Transfer, Youth Options, and Non-degree Students do not have to attend.
6. Campus Life & Housing
- Find out more about Campus Life and what our Residence Hall has to offer! Join our online community to start getting involved!
For appointments with an advisor or for more information:
Call (715) 261-6235 or Toll-free 1-888-FOR-UWMC
For more information by e-mail: email@example.com