Congratulations on your admission to UW-Marathon County!
We look forward to you joining our campus community! Please follow the steps outlined below so that you are prepared for the coming semester. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions!
- All students are encouraged to apply for financial aid. Go to www.fafsa.gov to fill out the online application. The school code for UW-Marathon County is 003897. UW Colleges' FAFSA priority application date is April 1.
- The online application for UW-Marathon County scholarships can be found on our website beginning January 1. Applications for UW-Marathon County scholarships are due by March 1.
- For new students only; information about Placement Testing will be sent to your UWMC student email account in mid-February.
- Re-entry, Transfer, Youth Options, and Non-degree Students should speak with an Academic Advisor before signing up for placement testing.
- Information about registering for a new student registration session will to mailed to accepted new students.
- Re-entry, Transfer, Youth Options, and Non-degree Students should speak with an Academic Advisor before registering for classes.
- Orientation sessions are for new students only.
- Re-entry, Transfer, Youth Options, and Non-degree Students do not have to attend.
6. Campus Life & Housing
- Find out more about Campus Life and what our Residence Hall has to offer! Join our online community to start getting involved!
For appointments with an advisor or for more information:
Call (715) 261-6235 or Toll-free 1-888-FOR-UWMC
For more information by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org