We look forward to you joining our campus community! Please follow the steps outlined below so that you are prepared for the coming semester. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
- All students are encouraged to apply for financial aid. Go to www.fafsa.gov to fill out the online application. The school code for UW-Marathon County is 003897. UW Colleges' FAFSA priority application date is April 1.
- The online application for UW-Marathon County scholarships can be found on our website beginning January 1. Applications for UW-Marathon County scholarships are due by March 1.
- All students entering a UW System school are required to take the UW Placement Test. This test allows us to assess your math, English, and foreign language skills, so advisors can ensure your course selection will result in success.
- For new students only; information about Placement Testing will be sent to your UWMC student email account beginning in mid-February. If you are admitted after February, information about Placement Testing will be sent to your UWMC student email account upon admittance.
- Re-entry, Transfer, Youth Options, and Non-degree Students should speak with an Academic Advisor before signing up for placement testing.
- Students new to college will be required to attend a New Student Registration Session. It is at this session that you will meet with an advisor, review your placement test scores, and enroll in courses. Information about registering for a New Student Registration Session will be emailed to your UWMC student email account beginning in early March. If you are admitted after March, this information will be sent to your UWMC student email account upon admittance.
- Re-entry, Transfer, Youth Options, and Non-degree Students should speak with an Academic Advisor before registering for classes.
- Orientation will be a day long event. New students are required to come learn more about the campus, meet other new students, faculty, and staff, and start getting involved.
- Re-entry, Transfer, Youth Options, and Non-degree Students do not have to attend. Students in these categories will be contacted about orientations geared toward their needs.
6. Campus Life & Housing
- Find out more about Campus Life and what our Residence Hall has to offer! Join our online community to start getting involved!
For appointments with an advisor or for more information:
Call (715) 261-6235 or Toll-free 1-888-FOR-UWMC
For more information by e-mail: email@example.com