If you must withdraw, please contact the Student Affairs Office. Do not simply stop attending classes. If you register for classes and never attend or if you just stop attending classes, you may be liable for tuition, late payment penalties and you will receive a failing grade (F) for the classes.
If you drop classes or withdraw from school completely, your financial obligation or refund will be determined by the refund schedule
Fee Schedule Notes
- When you agree to the terms and conditions in PRISM and register for classes, you are financially committed to UWMC.
- You are also considered financially committed if you enrolled in the partial payment plan, received a written deferment to pay tuition at a later date, or established a third party payment relationship.
- Students taking degree credits AND audit credits will pay the degree credit rate for ALL courses, including appropriate segregated fee. Students will be assessed AUDIT amount if ONLY auditing. This does not include segregated fees.
- Auditor information
- If you want to withdraw from all your classes, you must officially withdraw in writing with Student Affairs or in PRISM, or you will owe full tuition and fees. You will not be automatically withdrawn for not paying your tuition.
- A late payment fee will be assessed if you do not pay tuition in full by the 10th class day of the semester (see PRISM for exact dates), unless you have enrolled in the partial payment plan, received a written deferment to pay at a later date, or established a third party payment relationship.
- The amount of a refund of tuition, or portion due, is determined by the date classes are dropped, not the date of last class attended. The refund or amount due and any other assessments are determined by the refund schedule.
- Classes that run less than the full semester are subject to a modified refund schedule. The same percentages for refunds and withdrawals without payment apply to full-time and part-time students.
- The fee schedule for Minnesota residents is available at the Business Services Office. All fees include segregated fees to support campus activities and programs. For more information about segregated fee information visit UW Colleges Tuition & Fees