Changes are being implemented at the UW-Marathon County Business Office so that the UW Colleges can better serve the needs of our students during our institutional reorganization and consolidation efforts. Because of these efforts, the UW-Marathon County Business Office will no longer accept student tuition payments after February 9, 2016.
Off-campus payment of tuition and fees is available now. Options to make payments on your account before the due date include:
- Go to your PRISM account to pay electronically:
- Pay by e-check (ACH from your bank account)
- This is a free option
- Pay by credit card
- There is a 2.5% credit card fee in addition to the payment
- Send a personal check, cashier’s check, money order, or EDVest check directly to the UW Colleges Office and include your student ID:
Administrative Services Office
- Student Employment paperwork and processing
- Parking permits and citations - questions and issues:
- (Payments no longer accepted. See above for options.)
- Requesting cash boxes for club activities
- Processing of approved reimbursements
- Travel Expense Reimbursements
- Fieldhouse Community Pass purchases
- Ticket Sales for Drama, Lecture & Fine Arts events, etc.
Administrative Office, Room 224
715-261-6100 or 1-888-FOR-UWMC (toll free).