The Business Office, located on the north end of the Main Academic Building, functions as the campus financial center for service to students when it comes to tuition, payment plans, deferment based on pending financial aid, book vouchers, parking permits, fine payments and general tuition questions. The Business Office also serves the campus as the center for purchasing, accounts payable and accounts receivable for the university.
Tuition payments are accepted at the Business Office using cash, check or money orders. Payments can be made online through the students PRISM accounts using a web check or credit card. (Additional fees apply.) An after hour depository, located outside of the Business Office, is also available for Check payments only. (Please include student ID#)
8am -4pm: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
8am – 3pm: Wednesday
Georgette ‘Gigi’ Koenig
Assistant Campus Dean for Administrative Services
Financial Specialist 3
Office Operations Associate
- Student Employment paperwork and processing
- Purchase of parking permits and payment of citations
- Requesting cash boxes for club activities
- Processing of approved reimbursements
- Travel Expense Reimbursements
- Fieldhouse Community Pass purchases
- Ticket Sales for Drama, Lecture & Fine Arts events, etc.