You can pay your tuition and fees electronically or by mail. Payment must be received (not postmarked) by the due date to avoid late penalties.
- Go to your PRISM account to pay electronically:
- Pay by e-check (ACH from your bank account)
- This is a free option
- Pay by credit card
- There is a 2.5% credit card fee in addition to the payment
- Send a personal check, cashier’s check, money order, or EDVest check directly to the UW Colleges Office and include your student ID:
All correspondence and questions pertaining to student account balances and payments should be directed to:
780 Regent Street
Madison WI 53715-2635
Phone: 1-888-INFO-UWC (1-888-463-6892)
Administrative Services Office
- Student Employment paperwork and processing
- Parking permits and citations - questions and issues:
- (Payments no longer accepted. See above for options.)
- Requesting cash boxes for club activities
- Processing of approved reimbursements
- Travel Expense Reimbursements
- Fieldhouse Community Pass purchases
- Ticket Sales for Drama, Lecture & Fine Arts events, etc.
Administrative Office, Room 224
715-261-6100 or 1-888-FOR-UWMC (toll free).