- Summer 2014 General Information
- Summer registration begins March 3, 2014.
- Visit the Summer 2014 Course Schedule webpage for course details.
- New Students: Fill in the application and registration forms and submit them with your $50 Advance Tuition Deposit.
- Current Students: If you are currently enrolled at UWMC for Spring 2014, you do not need to submit the forms. Simply pay your $50 ATD and go to your PRISM account to register.
Spring 2015 Course Schedule (scheduling and staffing subject to change)
The UW Colleges Catalog provides important information about academic regulations and programs, course descriptions, policies and procedures.
Visit the UW Colleges Online home page, where you will find information about application, registration, courses, costs and requirements. You may take courses at your home campus and UW Colleges Online at the same time.
If you are interested in signing up for online courses please note that UW Colleges Online’s registration deadline is earlier than the campus deadline, and the payment policy is different than the campus payment policy.
Gain new wisdom, insights or skills, or just have fun by enrolling in one of the many programs or courses offered by UWMC's office of Continuing Education. Courses range from fishing and rocketry for kids to photography and computer classes for adults.