Upcoming course schedules are tentative prior to semester start, and are subject to change. They are posted early to serve as a guide in your academic planning.
- Fall 2015 Course Schedule
- Winterim 2016 Course Schedule
- Spring 2016 Course Schedule (subject to change)
Register for Classes in 4 Easy Steps:
1. Log into PRISM to view your enrollment date.
2. Read and agree to the Terms and Conditions (TAC) found in PRISM's Student Center.
3. Meet with an advisor (required for students who have less than 30 credits; encouraged for all).
4. Register for classes.
Honors courses at UWMC offer students additional opportunity to engage their curiosity.
The UW Colleges Catalog provides important information about academic regulations and programs, course descriptions, policies and procedures.
Visit the UW Colleges Online home page, where you will find information about application, registration, courses, costs and requirements. You may take courses at your home campus and UW Colleges Online at the same time.
If you are interested in signing up for online courses please note that UW Colleges Online’s registration deadline is earlier than the campus deadline, and the payment policy is different than the campus payment policy.
Gain new wisdom, insights or skills, or just have fun by enrolling in one of the many programs or courses offered by UWMC's office of Continuing Education. Courses range from fishing and rocketry for kids to photography and computer classes for adults.