UW-Marathon County (UWMC) is your best start for a bachelor’s degree and unlimited career opportunities. We offer the lowest tuition in the UW System, small class sizes and free academic support services.
It took Angie Hagan 10 years to decide to enroll in college. Now the mother of three is thriving academically at UW-Marathon County.
“By starting college at UWMC, my confidence has really grown, and I know I am on the right career path.” – Angie Hagan
If you are an adult who is interested in continuing your education, UWMC offers a variety of educational opportunities for you! Choices include Bachelor's Collaborative Degree Programs that open new doors for your career, an Associate Degree Program to help you build a strong foundation, and Certificate Programs to give you that extra edge. You won’t feel out of place, as 30 percent of our students are older adults, who are often balancing job and family responsibilities too.
Ready to Get Started? Choose Your Next Step!
- Talk to an academic advisor.
- Submit the Information Request form and we'll contact you.
- If you don't have any questions and are ready to move forward, complete our Admission Application today!
Applying for Admission
- Complete the application online.
- Submit the $44 application fee.
- Submit an official high school transcript or GED certificate or score. The transcript or must come directly from your high school to our admissions office. To be admitted you will need a high school diploma or GED.
- If you are transferring credit from another college or university, provide official transcripts from each accredited institution attended.
Once you are Admitted
- Once you are admitted to UW-Marathon County, you will receive an admissions packet that explains your next steps.
- Apply for financial aid.
For questions about admission, call 888-463-6892 or email UWCAdmissions@uwc.edu.