Thinking of Returning to College?
At UWMC, over 30% of our students are returning adults, age 22 and over.
We offer many services designed with the adult student in mind.
"When deciding to return to college, I chose UWMC based on its low-tuition, the convenience of attending a local campus, and its family-type atmosphere.
After starting my classes, I soon realized that UWMC is a gem, readying me for any challenges when I move on to UW-Stout to complete my construction management degree."
- Matt Jones, UWMC Sophomore
UWMC offers you a friendly environment, affordable cost, approachable faculty and helpful support services, placing your goals well within your reach.
Day, evening and online courses are available, providing the flexibility needed for busy schedules.
Services we offer include:
- Advisors specialized in the needs of returning adult students
- One-on-one assistance in the application and admission process
- Career exploration and academic planning assistance
- Day, evening, blended and online courses
- Free academic support services
- Financial aid, veteran's benefits and scholarship assistance
- Collaborative bachelor's degree programs
Our Adult Student Advisors are dedicated to meeting the needs of adult students. They can talk with you about starting or returning to college, credit transfer, career planning, financing your education, course planning, balancing your responsibilities, and anything else you have questions about. If you would like to set up an appointment, contact the Student Affairs Office by phone at (715) 261-6235 or Toll-free 1-888-FOR-UWMC. For more information by e-mail: email@example.com